Whats going on tonight?
Bands in Tyburn, Birmingham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Birmingham area for "Bands" of Tyburn. Featuring band, bands, gig, gigs and Bands in Tyburn, Hay Mills, Hockley, Holly Lane, Kings Norton, Longbridge, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tyburn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tyburn for Bands
Tyburn was a village in the county of Middlesex close to the current location of Marble Arch and the southern end of Edgware Road in present-day London. It took its name from the Tyburn Brook, a tributary of the River Westbourne. The name Tyburn, from Teo Bourne means 'boundary stream', but Tyburn Brook should not be confused with the better known River Tyburn, which is the next tributary of the River Thames to the east of the Westbourne.
For many centuries, the name Tyburn was synonymous with capital punishment, it having been the principal place for execution of London criminals and convicted traitors, including many religious martyrs. It was also known as 'God's Tribunal', in the 18th century.
Skiddle Events in Birmingham:
Evening of mediumship from psychic ‘Spirit Messenger’ where she will offer messages from loved ones Limited capacity and social distancing adhered
Date: Wed, September 30 2020
Venue: The Coven
Venue address: 16 Lichfield Street, Tamworth, B79 7QD
Doors open: 20:00:00 - 22:00:00
- Advanced Ticket £15.00 (Buy Tickets)
Related locations in Birmingham:
More of tonight for Tyburn:
Tyburn: 52.516667, -1.816667
- Christmas Mad Friday in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Christmas Markets in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Christmas Party in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Cinema in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Clubbing in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Comedy in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Concerts in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Coronavirus in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Cricket in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Cyber Monday in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight