Whats going on tonight?
Bands in Conwy, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Conwy area for "Bands" of Conwy. Featuring band, bands, gig, gigs and Bands in Conwy, Capel Garmon, Carnarvon, Carnarvonshire, Cerrig-y-Druidion, Colwyn Bay, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Conwy. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Conwy for Bands
Conwy (, Welsh: [ˈkɔnʊɨ] (listen)), previously known in English as Conway, is a walled market town, community and the administrative centre of Conwy County Borough in North Wales. Facing Deganwy across the River Conwy, it formerly lay in Gwynedd and prior to that in Caernarfonshire. The community, which also includes Deganwy and Llandudno Junction, had a population of 14,753 at the 2011 census.The resident population of Conwy County Borough was estimated to be 116,200 in an ONS-estimate. However, the town sensu stricto had a population of 4,065 at the 2011 census.The name 'Conwy' derives from the old Welsh words cyn (chief) and gwy (water), the river being originally called the 'Cynwy'.
Related locations in Conwy:
More of tonight for Conwy:
Conwy: 53.283333, -3.833333
- Bonfire Night in Conwy tonight
- Book Launch in Conwy tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Conwy tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Conwy tonight
- Brexit in Conwy tonight
- Burns Night in Conwy tonight
- Chinese New Year in Conwy tonight
- Christmas in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Conwy tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Conwy tonight