Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Aberdeenshire area for "Black Friday" of Mintlaw. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Mintlaw, New Leads, New Machar, Newmacher, New Pitsligo, Newtonhill, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Mintlaw. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Mintlaw for Black Friday
Mintlaw (literally meaning a smooth, flat place) is a large village in Aberdeenshire, Scotland lying along the A952 road and is geographically a route centre. The 2001 UK census records a population of 2,647 people.
As the largest settlement within 11 miles it supports a number of shops and local amenities such as a police station, library, dental surgery and group doctors' practice.
Aberdeenshire Museums Service is based in a new purpose-built museum building housing Aberdeenshire's large reserve collections, a conservation laboratory and the Discovery Centre. The service also runs another three museums: the nearby Aberdeenshire Farming Museum at Aden Country Park, home to the service's nationally recognised agricultural collection, Arbuthnot Museum in Peterhead and Banchory Museum. Aden Country Park also contains a ruined mansion house, forest walks and a theme park.
Related locations in Aberdeenshire:
More of tonight for Mintlaw:
Mintlaw: 57.516667, -2.000000
- Boxing Day Sales in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Brexit in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Burns Night in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Chinese New Year in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight
- Christmas Markets in Mintlaw, Aberdeenshire tonight