Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Forfarshire, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Black Friday" of Forfarshire. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Forfarshire, Kirkton of Kingoldrum, Kirkton of Menmuir, Kirkton of Tealing, Kirriemuir, Letham, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Forfarshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Forfarshire for Black Friday
Angus (Scottish Gaelic: Aonghas) is one of the 32 local government council areas of Scotland, a registration county and a lieutenancy area. The council area borders Aberdeenshire, Dundee City and Perth and Kinross. Main industries include agriculture and fishing. Global pharmaceuticals company GSK has a significant presence in Montrose in the north of the county.
Angus was historically a county (known officially as Forfarshire from the 18th century until 1928), bordering Kincardineshire to the north-east, Aberdeenshire to the north and Perthshire to the west; southwards it faced Fife across the Firth of Tay; these remain the borders of Angus, minus Dundee which now forms its own small separate council area). Angus remains a registration county and a lieutenancy area. In 1975 some of its administrative functions were transferred to the council district of the Tayside Region, and in 1995 further reform resulted in the establishment of the unitary Angus Council.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Forfarshire:
Forfarshire: 56.666667, -2.916667
- Exhibitions in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Family Events in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Festivals in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Firework Displays in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Fitness in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Flooding in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Football in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Freshers Week in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Fund Raising in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- General Election in Forfarshire, Angus tonight