Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Portavogie, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Black Friday" of Portavogie. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Portavogie, Ringboy, Saintfield, Six Road Ends, Strangford, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Portavogie. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Portavogie for Black Friday
Portavogie (from Irish Port a' Bhogaigh, meaning 'harbour of the bog') is a village, townland and fishing port known for Christian Fundamentalism and with a strong Orange Irish prescense in County Down, Northern Ireland. It lies within the Ards and North Down Borough and is the easternmost settlement in Ireland. It had a population of 2,122 people in the 2011 Census.The town has a modern harbour, housing a large fishing fleet catching mainly prawns and herrings. Most evenings there are fish auctions on the quays. Three murals on the exterior of the local school celebrate the history of the fishing industry in the town.
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Portavogie:
Portavogie: 54.450000, -5.450000
- Ibiza 2016 in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- January Sales in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- LGBT Events in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Live in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Malia 2016 in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Market in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- Motor Racing in Portavogie, Ards tonight
- New Year in Portavogie, Ards tonight