Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in South Cornelly, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Black Friday" of South Cornelly. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in South Cornelly, Porthcawl, Price Town, Pyle, Sarn, South Cornelau, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in South Cornelly. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in South Cornelly for Black Friday
South Cornelly (Welsh: De Corneli) is a village in Cornelly, Bridgend county borough, Wales. The village is close to North Cornelly, Pyle and Porthcawl, and junction 37 of the M4 motorway, which runs along its northern side. It is in the historic county of Glamorgan.
The population was 471 in 2011.The village is accessible from the motorway, the A4229 and the A48. There are regular buses to Porthcawl, Bridgend and Port Talbot. The nearest railway station is Pyle.
South Cornelly came into being as an Anglo-Norman settlement in the second half of the 12th century. The village is named after St Cornelius, and is the 'original' Cornelly, though a document of the time indicates that it was almost known as 'Thomastown' after Thomas son of William, an early local Lord of the Manor. His descendants subsequently adopted the name 'De Cornelly' and their house is believed to have been located at the site of the mansion called Ty Maen on the main road through the village.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for South Cornelly:
South Cornelly: 51.510000, -3.703056
- Super Saturday in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Takeaway in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Tennis in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Thanksgiving in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Theatre in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- TV in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Valentines Day in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Weather in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight
- Zante 2016 in South Cornelly, Bridgend tonight