Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Rainow, Cheshire East, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cheshire East area for "Black Friday" of Rainow. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Rainow, Audlem, Baddiley, Barthomley, Bollington, Borough of Cheshire East, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Rainow. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Rainow for Black Friday
Rainow is a village and civil parish in Cheshire, England, in the valley of the River Dean and next to the B5470 road between Macclesfield and Kettleshulme. It straddles the eastern side of the Peak District border of Derbyshire and Cheshire, and is surrounded by pasture farmland. The Peak District Boundary Walk runs past the village. The village's name comes from the Old English Hraefn Hoe, meaning Ravens' Hill. It is a former coal-mining village and has a population of around 2,500.To the east of the village is Lamaload Reservoir, the first concrete reservoir constructed in England, between 1958 and 1964. At 308 metres (1,010 ft), it is also the highest constructed dam in England.White Nancy, a circular, white-painted stone structure constructed to celebrate the anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo, stands at the northern end of Kerridge Hill on the boundary between the parishes of Rainow and Bollington.
Related locations in Cheshire East:
More of tonight for Rainow:
Rainow: 53.283333, -2.066667
- Awards Events in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Bands in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Bank Holiday in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Bars in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Bonfire Night in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Book Launch in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Rainow, Cheshire East tonight