Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Northwich, Cheshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cheshire area for "Black Friday" of Northwich. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Northwich, Runcorn, Sale, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Northwich. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Northwich for Black Friday
Northwich is a town and civil parish in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England. It lies in the heart of the Cheshire Plain, at the confluence of the rivers Weaver and Dane. The town is about 18 miles (29 km) east of Chester, 15 miles (24 km) south of Warrington, 19 miles (31 km) south of Manchester and 12 miles (19 km) south of Manchester Airport. The population of the civil parish was 19,924 in 2011 and for the wider built-up area (which also covers parts of several other civil parishes) was 47,421. Northwich was named as one of the best places to live in the United Kingdom by The Sunday Times in 2014.The area around Northwich has been exploited for its salt pans since Roman times, when the settlement was known as Condate. The town has been severely affected by salt mining, and subsidence has historically been a significant problem. Mine stabilisation work was completed in 2007.
Related locations in Cheshire:
More of tonight for Northwich:
Northwich: 53.266667, -2.500000
- On Tour in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Online Gaming in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Pancake Day in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Pantomime in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Pubs in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Radio in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Religious Events in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Restaurants in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Rugby in Northwich, Cheshire tonight
- Snowing in Northwich, Cheshire tonight