Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Coagh, Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Black Friday" of Coagh. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Coagh, The Rock, Tullaghoge, Tulloghoge, Tullyhogue, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Coagh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Coagh for Black Friday
Coagh (, from Irish: An Cuach, meaning "the hollow") is a small village in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, five miles (8 km) east of Cookstown. Part of the village also extends into County Londonderry. It had a population of 545 people in the 2001 Census. It owes its existence to George Butle Conyngham of Springhill, and was founded in 1728 when King George II of Great Britain granted Conyngham a market charter allowing the village to host four fairs yearly. It is situated within Mid-Ulster District.
The village nestles among gentle, low-lying land between the Sperrins and Lough Neagh. The main feature of the village is Hanover Square, which was named after the reigning Hanoverian George II by Conyngham. The village has been an ancient settlement for several thousand years; overlooking Coagh is Tamlaght Stone, a Mesolithic dolmen erected c. 4500 BCE.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Black Friday':
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Coagh:
Coagh: 54.650000, -6.616667
- Book Launch in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Brexit in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Burns Night in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Chinese New Year in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Christmas in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Coagh, Cookstown tonight