Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Crantock, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Black Friday" of Crantock. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Crantock, Saint Hilary, Saint Issey, Saint Ive, Saint Ives, Saint Just in Roseland, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Crantock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Crantock for Black Friday
Crantock (Cornish: Lanngorrow) is a coastal civil parish and a village in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. The village is approximately two miles (3 km) southwest of Newquay.Crantock dates back to 460 AD when a group of Irish hermits founded an oratory there. The village lies to the south of the River Gannel which forms a natural boundary between the parishes of Newquay and Crantock. The River Gannel is tidal and ferries operate on a seasonal basis from Fern Pit to Crantock Beach. The River Gannel runs along Crantock Beach and joins the Atlantic Ocean. The village can be reached from the A3075 road via the junction at Trevemper. The hamlets of Treninnick and West Pentire are in the parish.Large parts of the parish are now in the ownership of the National Trust, including West Pentire headland which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest noted for its wild flowers and rare plants.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Crantock:
Crantock: 50.400000, -5.116667
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Markets in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Christmas Party in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Cinema in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Clubbing in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Comedy in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Concerts in Crantock, Cornwall tonight
- Coronavirus in Crantock, Cornwall tonight