Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Delabole, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Black Friday" of Delabole. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Delabole, Moorwinstow, Morvah, Morval, Morwenstow, Mousehole, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Delabole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Delabole for Black Friday
Delabole (Cornish: Delyow Boll) is a large village in north Cornwall, England, UK. It is situated approximately two miles (3 km) west of Camelford. It is in the civil parish of St Teath
The village of Delabole came into existence in the early 20th-century; it is named after the Delabole Quarry. Three hamlets: Pengelly, Meadrose (pronounced "médroze") and Rockhead, and the hamlet of Delabole south of the quarry are shown on the earliest one-inch Ordnance Survey map of 1813. When the railway arrived, the station was named Delabole after the quarry, and the three hamlets were absorbed into Delabole. It is said to be the third highest village in Cornwall. Treligga military airfield and HMS Vulture II, an aerial bombing and gunnery range, were situated west of the village.
Delabole lies within the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Black Friday':
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Delabole:
Delabole: 50.616667, -4.733333
- EU Election in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Events in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Exhibitions in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Family Events in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Festivals in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Firework Displays in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Fitness in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Flooding in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Football in Delabole, Cornwall tonight
- Freshers Week in Delabole, Cornwall tonight