Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Aghalee, Craigavon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Craigavon area for "Black Friday" of Aghalee. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Aghalee, Portadown, Portavogie, Scotch Street, Seagoe, The Birches, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aghalee. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aghalee for Black Friday
Aghalee (from Irish: Achadh Lí, meaning "field of calves") is a village, townland and civil parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It is three miles from the southeast corner of Lough Neagh on the main road between Lurgan and Antrim and about 13 kilometres west of Lisburn. The village lies on the steep wooded slopes of Friar's Glen and is beside the now disused Lagan Navigational Canal. In the 2001 Census, Aghalee had a population of 774.
Aghalee has several places of worship, a community hall, Orange Hall, GP Surgery, filling station and shop, a Pharmacy and fast food takeaway. The village is also home to a vocational training centre, a nursing home and a children's day nursery. Ulsterbus services link the village with Lisburn, Antrim, Lurgan and Belfast.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Black Friday':
Related locations in Craigavon:
More of tonight for Aghalee:
Aghalee: 54.516667, -6.266667
- Bonfire Night in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Book Launch in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Brexit in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Burns Night in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Christmas in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Aghalee, Craigavon tonight