Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Aikton, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Aikton. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Aikton, Caulderton, Cleator, Cleator Moor, Cliburn, Clifton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Aikton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Aikton for Black Friday
Aikton is a small village in the north of the English county of Cumbria. The nearest town is Wigton 3 miles away, and the nearest city is Carlisle at 8 miles. Aikton is located 5 1⁄2 miles (8.9 km) south of the Scottish border, in the centre of the Channel of the River Eden. It is in the historic county of Cumberland.
There is a pub, phonebox and postbox; but no shops. The local church, St Andrew's, is over 900 years old, and is one of the oldest in the region. Pevsner says that it has a "solid C12 w[est] front" and gives details of Norman and Early English Period work on the church."The village pub, the 'Aikton Inn', was constructed in the 18th century and is also used as a Bed and Breakfast facility. Many houses in Aikton have views of the Lake District. The surrounding area is almost entirely farmland, containing cows usually.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Aikton:
Aikton: 54.866667, -3.133333
- Rugby in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Snowing in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Sports in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Spring Equinox in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Student Clubbing in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Summer Solstice in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Super Saturday in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Takeaway in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Tennis in Aikton, Cumbria tonight
- Thanksgiving in Aikton, Cumbria tonight