Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Barbon, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Barbon. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Barbon, Waberthwaite, Walton, Warcop, Warwick, Waverton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barbon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barbon for Black Friday
Barbon is a village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 263, reducing to 236 at the 2011 Census. The church is dedicated to St Bartholomew. The village is about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of Kirkby Lonsdale and 2 miles (3.2 km) north of Casterton. Barbon Beck flows through, and takes its name from, the village before flowing into the River Lune. The A683 road passes to the west of the village between Kirkby Lonsdale and Sedbergh. The village has been within the Yorkshire Dales National Park since 1 August 2016.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Barbon:
Barbon: 54.216667, -2.566667
- Arts and Crafts in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Awards Events in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Bands in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Bank Holiday in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Bars in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Bonfire Night in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Book Launch in Barbon, Cumbria tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Barbon, Cumbria tonight