Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Staveley, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Staveley. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Staveley, Tallentire, Tebay, Temple Sowerby, Threlkeld, Thursby, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Staveley. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Staveley for Black Friday
Amanda Louise Staveley (born 11 April 1973 near Ripon, North Yorkshire, England) is a British businesswoman notable chiefly for her connections with Middle Eastern investors.
In 2008 Staveley played a prominent role in the investment of £7.3 billion in Barclays by the ruling families of Abu Dhabi and Qatar, and by the Qatari sovereign wealth fund.Staveley's firm, PCP Capital Partners, acted for Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the Abu Dhabi royal family, who invested £3.5 billion to control 16 per cent of the bank. The deal was reported to have earned PCP Capital Partners a commission of £110 million, which, after paying advisers, represented a profit of £40 million. Staveley was also involved in Mansour's high-profile purchase of Manchester City Football Club in September 2008.
On 20 November 2017, Staveley submitted a failed bid in the region of £300 million to buy Newcastle United, but interest appeared to have been revived by April 2020. But collapsed again on 30 July 2020 as reported by the BBC, The Times and other media.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Staveley:
Staveley: 54.366667, -2.816667
- Christmas Markets in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Comedy in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Coronavirus in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Cricket in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Cyber Monday in Staveley, Cumbria tonight
- Dating Events in Staveley, Cumbria tonight