Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Waberthwaite, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Black Friday" of Waberthwaite. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Waberthwaite, Keswick, Kingstown, Kirkandrew, Kirkandrews upon Eden, Kirkbride, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Waberthwaite. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Waberthwaite for Black Friday
Waberthwaite is a small, former rural civil parish (about 4 square miles in area) on the south bank of the estuary of the River Esk, in Copeland, Cumbria, England. Since 1934 it has been part of the combined parish of Waberthwaite and Corney, which covers 10 square miles and has a population of 246 (2011 census). It is located opposite Muncaster Castle and the village of Ravenglass which lie on the north bank of the Esk. It is well known for its Cumberland sausages, and lists among its other assets a granite quarry that is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI); the Esk estuary, which forms part of the Drigg Coast Special Area of Conservation (SAC) - a designation for areas of European importance; the 800-year-old St. John's Church, and the remains of two Anglian/Norse crosses of an earlier period. Archeological finds within 3 kilometres of Waberthwaite indicate that the area has been continuously inhabited since Mesolithic times (i.e. from around 5500 BC).
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Waberthwaite:
Waberthwaite: 54.350000, -3.400000
- Coronavirus in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Cricket in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Cyber Monday in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Dating Events in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Diwali in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- DJs in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Easter in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- EU Election in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Events in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight
- Exhibitions in Waberthwaite, Cumbria tonight