Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Barnstaple, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Barnstaple. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Barnstaple, Ivybridge, Jacobstowe, Kelly, Kennerleigh, Kentisbeare, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Barnstaple. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Barnstaple for Black Friday
Barnstaple ( (listen) or ) is the main town of North Devon, England, and possibly the oldest borough in the United Kingdom. It was a river port at the lowest crossing point of the River Taw, flowing into the Bristol Channel. The town centre still preserves a medieval character.
From the 14th century, it was licensed to export wool. Great wealth ensued. Later the town imported Irish wool, but its harbour silted up and it developed other industries such as shipbuilding, foundries and sawmills. Its Victorian market survives, with a high glass and timber roof on iron columns. The parish of Barnstaple had a population of 24,033 at the 2011 census. The population of the built-up area was put 32,411 in 2018; Barnstaple Town Area, with nearby settlements such as Bishop's Tawton, Fremington and Landkey, had a population of 46,619 in 2020.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Black Friday':
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Barnstaple:
Barnstaple: 51.083333, -4.050000
- Spring Equinox in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Summer Solstice in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Super Saturday in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- TV in Barnstaple, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Barnstaple, Devon tonight