Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Braunton, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Braunton. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Braunton, West Alvington, West Anstey, West Buckland, West Down, Westleigh, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Braunton. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Braunton for Black Friday
Braunton is an English village, civil parish, ecclesiastical parish and former manor in Devon. The village is situated 5 miles (8 km) west of Barnstaple. While not the largest village in England, it is amongst the most populous in Devon with a population at the 2011 census of 7,353 people. There are two electoral wards (East and West). Their joint population at the above census was 8,218. Within the parish is the fertile, low-lying Braunton Great Field, which adjoins the undulating Braunton Burrows, the Core Area in North Devon Biosphere Reserve, the largest psammosere (sand dune system) in England. It confronts the Atlantic Ocean at the west of the parish at the large beach of Saunton Sands, one of the South West's international-standard surfing beaches.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Braunton:
Braunton: 51.100000, -4.183333
- Super Saturday in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Takeaway in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Tennis in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Thanksgiving in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Theatre in Braunton, Devon tonight
- TV in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Valentines Day in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Weather in Braunton, Devon tonight
- Zante 2016 in Braunton, Devon tonight