Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Brentor, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Brentor. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Brentor, South Brent, South Hams District, South Ham, Southleigh, South Milton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Brentor. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Brentor for Black Friday
Brentor is a village in West Devon, England. Its population in 2001 was 423. The village is dominated by the hill of Brent Tor, topped by the village's church.
The origins of the name Brentor are old Devonian, a Brythonic Celtic language related to Cornish, Welsh and Breton and spoken in Devon until the early Middle Ages 'Bryn' and 'tor' meaning 'hill of the rock tower'. There is a farm near Brentor, which is named Brinsabach, from 'Bryn' and 'bach', meaning 'small hill' (named after the Tor).
The village used to be part of Tavistock Hundred. Brentor railway station served the village. The topographer William Crossing was for part of his life resident at Brentor. Burnville House (or Farm) was built in about 1800 and is listed on the English Heritage Register
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Brentor:
Brentor: 50.600000, -4.166667
- Pantomime in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Radio in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Religious Events in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Restaurants in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Rugby in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Snowing in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Sports in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Spring Equinox in Brentor, Devon tonight
- Student Clubbing in Brentor, Devon tonight