Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Chardstock, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Chardstock. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Chardstock, Stoke Fleming, Stoke Gabriel, Stokeinteignhead, Stokenham, Stoke Rivers, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Chardstock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Chardstock for Black Friday
Chardstock is a village and civil parish located on the eastern border of Devon, England off the A358 road between Chard and Axminster. The parish population at the 2011 Census was 828. The parish also contains the hamlets of Bewley Down, Birchill, Burridge, Holy City and Tytherleigh.
The parish is a major part of the electoral ward of Yarty. The ward population at the above census was 2,361.The parish was in Dorset until 1896. Historically it formed part of Beaminster Forum and Redhone Hundred.
The attractive village is surrounded by farmland and woodland and is within the Blackdown Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The River Kit runs through the village. The village church dates from the 19th Century. The village also has a post office and pub.
The collection of work by Artist Kenneth Butler Evans, cousin of poet William Butler Yeats, is based in the village at the home of his widow, sculptor Ann Ford.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Chardstock:
Chardstock: 50.833333, -2.983333
- Diwali in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- DJs in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Easter in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- EU Election in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Events in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Exhibitions in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Family Events in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Festivals in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Firework Displays in Chardstock, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Chardstock, Devon tonight