Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Ilfracombe, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Ilfracombe. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Ilfracombe, Worlington, Wrafton, Wrangaton, Yarcombe, Yealmpton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ilfracombe. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ilfracombe for Black Friday
Ilfracombe ( IL-frə-koom) is a seaside resort and civil parish on the North Devon coast, England, with a small harbour surrounded by cliffs.
The parish stretches along the coast from the 'Coastguard Cottages' in Hele Bay toward the east and 4 miles along the Torrs to Lee Bay toward the west. The resort is hilly and the highest point within the parish boundary is 'Hore Down Gate', 2 miles inland and 860 feet (270 m) above sea level.
The landmark of Hillsborough Hill dominates the harbour and the site of an Iron Age fortified settlement. In the built environment, the architectural-award-winning Landmark Theatre is either loved or hated for its unusual double-conical design. The 13th-century parish church, Holy Trinity, and the St Nicholas's Chapel (a lighthouse) on Lantern Hill, have been joined by Damien Hirst's statue of Verity as points of interest.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Ilfracombe:
Ilfracombe: 51.216667, -4.116667
- Motor Racing in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- New Year in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Pantomime in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight
- Radio in Ilfracombe, Devon tonight