Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Payhembury, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Payhembury. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Payhembury, Cookbury, Copplestone, Cornwood, Cornworthy, Coryton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Payhembury. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Payhembury for Black Friday
Payhembury is a village and civil parish in the East Devon district of Devon, England.
The village is about two miles west of Honiton. At the time of the 2011 the parish had a population of 682, and it is surrounded clockwise from the north by the parishes of Broadhembury, Awliscombe, Buckerell, Feniton, Talaton, Clyst Hydon and Plymtree. The parish includes the hamlets of Colestocks, Lower Cheriton, Tale, and Upton.The parish church is dedicated to St. Mary and was mostly built in the fifteenth century. It includes a stone arcade made of Beer Stone which has several shields including the arms of the Courtenay family, a coloured roof and altar rails from the reign of Queen Anne.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Payhembury:
Payhembury: 50.800000, -3.300000
- Bank Holiday in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Bars in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Book Launch in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Brexit in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Burns Night in Payhembury, Devon tonight
- Chinese New Year in Payhembury, Devon tonight