Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Shaugh Prior, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Shaugh Prior. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Shaugh Prior, Swimbridge, Sydenham Damerel, Talaton, Tavistock, Tawstock, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Shaugh Prior. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Shaugh Prior for Black Friday
Shaugh Prior is a village and civil parish on the south-western side of Dartmoor in the county of Devon, England. It is situated about 8 miles north-east of the historic centre of the city of Plymouth. In 2001 its population was 751. The parish stretches from the edge of Plymouth to the high moorland of Dartmoor. The River Plym forms its western and northern boundaries up to the river's source at Plym Head. The higher parts of the parish are rich in Bronze Age monuments such as cists and cairns, and there is much evidence of tin mining. The area of Lee Moor that has been much mined for china clay is within the parish, but outside the Dartmoor National Park.The name derives from Old English sceaga, a copse, and the fact that the manor belonged to Plympton Priory.The grade I listed church dedicated to St. Edward has its origins in the 11th century, but the present building with its prominent granite tower, dates from the 15th.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Shaugh Prior:
Shaugh Prior: 50.450000, -4.050000
- Clubbing in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Comedy in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Concerts in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Coronavirus in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Cricket in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Cyber Monday in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Dating Events in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Diwali in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- DJs in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight
- Easter in Shaugh Prior, Devon tonight