Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Sheepstor, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Black Friday" of Sheepstor. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Sheepstor, Weare Gifford, Wear Gifford, Wear, Welcombe, Wembury, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Sheepstor. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Sheepstor for Black Friday
Sheepstor is a village, civil parish and former manor on the western side of Dartmoor in the county of Devon, England. In 2001 its population was 53, down from 95 in 1901. For administrative purposes the parish is grouped with the parishes of Meavy and Walkhampton to form Burrator Parish Council, and for electoral purposes it is grouped with the same two parishes to form Burrator Ward. Burrator Reservoir, constructed in 1898, is to the north of the village and forms part of the northern boundary of the parish.The name Sheepstor has evolved considerably since the first reference to a settlement here which was recorded in a pipe roll of 1168 as Sitelestorra. In a document of 1262 it was Skytelestor, Shittestorre in 1474, Shistor in 1547 and in c. 1620 Tristram Risdon called it Shetelstor now Shepstor. The name probably derives from the Old English scyttel(s) meaning a bar or bolt, reflecting the shape of the nearby Sheeps Tor.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Sheepstor:
Sheepstor: 50.483333, -4.033333
- Market in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Motor Racing in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- New Year in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- New Year Breaks in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Night Classes in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- On Tour in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Online Gaming in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Pancake Day in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Pantomime in Sheepstor, Devon tonight
- Pubs in Sheepstor, Devon tonight