Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Owermoigne, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Black Friday" of Owermoigne. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Owermoigne, Christchurch, Compton Abbas, Compton, Corfe Castle, Corfe Mullen, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Owermoigne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Owermoigne for Black Friday
Owermoigne ( OH-ər-MOYN) is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England, situated 6 miles (9.7 km) south-east of Dorchester. In the 2011 census the parish had a population of 467. The parish is within an electoral ward with the same name, which stretches from the east side of the small coastal village of Ringstead north towards Owermoigne and then up to, but not including, Crossways. To the east it covers White Nothe, Holworth and Galton. The population of this ward at the 2011 census was 3,804.The parish was formerly part of the hundred of Winfrith, and subsequently constituted a liberty by itself.
Owermoigne village is described as Nether Moynton in the fictional Wessex of Thomas Hardy's novels and his short story The Distracted Preacher in Wessex Tales takes place in the village.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Owermoigne:
Owermoigne: 50.666667, -2.333333
- Freshers Week in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Fund Raising in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- General Election in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Halloween in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Holidays in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Horse Racing in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Hotels in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Ibiza 2016 in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- January Sales in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Owermoigne, Dorset tonight