Whats going on tonight?
Black Friday in Stourpaine, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Black Friday" of Stourpaine. Featuring blackFriday, friday, black friday, deals, sales, discount, black tag, offers, games consoles, smartphones, tvs and Black Friday in Stourpaine, Compton Abbas, Compton, Corfe Castle, Corfe Mullen, Corscombe, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Stourpaine. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Stourpaine for Black Friday
Stourpaine () is a village and civil parish in the county of Dorset in southern England. It is situated in the valley of the River Stour in the North Dorset administrative district, 3 miles (4.8 km) northwest of Blandford Forum. The A350 road, which connects Blandford to Shaftesbury to the north, passes through the village. The chalk hills of Cranborne Chase and the Dorset Downs lie immediately to the north-east and south-west respectively. In the 2011 census the civil parish had 277 dwellings, 265 households and a population of 617.It was the original site of the Great Dorset Steam Fair, which has been held at nearby Tarrant Hinton in more recent years.
The joint benefice of Pimperne, Stourpaine, Durweston and Bryanston is in the Church of England Diocese of Salisbury.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Stourpaine:
Stourpaine: 50.883333, -2.200000
- Bank Holiday in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Bars in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Bonfire Night in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Book Launch in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Brexit in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Burns Night in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight
- Chinese New Year in Stourpaine, Dorset tonight