Whats going on tonight?
Bonfire Night in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Bonfire Night" of Craighouse. Featuring bonfire, fireworks, guy fawkes, gunpowder plot, 5th november and Bonfire Night in Craighouse, Killunaig, Kilmartin, Kilmelfort, Kilmichael Glassary, Kilmichael Inverlussa, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Craighouse. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Craighouse for Bonfire Night
Craighouse (Scottish Gaelic: Taigh na Creige) is the main settlement and capital of the Scottish Inner Hebridean island of Jura, in Argyll and Bute. In 1971 it had a population of 113. The village is situated on the sheltered east coast of the island at the southern end of Small Isles Bay.
Craighouse was once served by a direct ferry from the mainland which berthed at Craighouse pier. This service was terminated some years ago, and access is now via an 8-mile (13-kilometre) single-track road from Feolin on Jura's south west coast, where there is a small vehicle ferry to the neighbouring island of Islay. However, since 2007 a passengers-only ferry service to Craighouse has operated during the summer from the village of Tayvallich on the mainland.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Craighouse:
Craighouse: 55.833333, -5.933333
- Tennis in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Thanksgiving in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Theatre in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- TV in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Valentines Day in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Weather in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Zante 2016 in Craighouse, Argyll and Bute tonight