Whats going on tonight?
Bonfire Night in Tyburn, Birmingham, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Birmingham area for "Bonfire Night" of Tyburn. Featuring bonfire, fireworks, guy fawkes, gunpowder plot, 5th november and Bonfire Night in Tyburn, Sutton Coldfield, Tyseley, Witton, Wylde Green, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tyburn. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tyburn for Bonfire Night
Tyburn was a village in the county of Middlesex close to the current location of Marble Arch and the southern end of Edgware Road in present-day London. It took its name from the Tyburn Brook, a tributary of the River Westbourne. The name Tyburn, from Teo Bourne means 'boundary stream', but Tyburn Brook should not be confused with the better known River Tyburn, which is the next tributary of the River Thames to the east of the Westbourne.
For many centuries, the name Tyburn was synonymous with capital punishment, it having been the principal place for execution of London criminals and convicted traitors, including many religious martyrs. It was also known as 'God's Tribunal', in the 18th century.
Related locations in Birmingham:
More of tonight for Tyburn:
Tyburn: 52.516667, -1.816667
- Ibiza 2016 in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- January Sales in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- LGBT Events in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Live in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Malia 2016 in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Market in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- Motor Racing in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight
- New Year in Tyburn, Birmingham tonight