Whats going on tonight?
Book Launch in Risca, Caerphilly, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Caerphilly area for "Book Launch" of Risca. Featuring books, book launch, read books and Book Launch in Risca, Pengam, Pont-y-mister, Pontymister, Pontywaun, Rhymney, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Risca. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Risca for Book Launch
For alternate meanings: see Risca (disambiguation).Risca (Welsh: Rhisga) is a town of approximately 11,700 people in south-east Wales, within the Caerphilly County Borough and the historic boundaries of Monmouthshire. It is today part of the Cardiff conurbation which as a whole has a population of 1.5 Million. Risca has a railway station, opened on the Ebbw Valley Railway in February 2008, after a gap of 46 years. It is split into two communities; Risca East and Risca West.
The town lies at the south-eastern edge of the South Wales Coalfield and the town has been shaped by mining, together with other heavy industries, for many centuries.Risca is home to Ty-Sign, which is a large housing estate built in the early 1960s as a satellite village for the then new Llanwern steelworks. Risca has a rural aspect and is surrounded to the east and west by several extensively wooded hills including Mynydd Machen (1,188 ft/362m) and Twmbarlwm (1,375 ft/419m) which attract tourists for the hillwalking and mountain bikers to Cwmcarn Forest Drive.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Book Launch':
Related locations in Caerphilly:
More of tonight for Risca:
Risca: 51.614444, -3.100278
- Religious Events in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Restaurants in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Rugby in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Snowing in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Sports in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Spring Equinox in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Student Clubbing in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Summer Solstice in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Super Saturday in Risca, Caerphilly tonight
- Takeaway in Risca, Caerphilly tonight