Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Calstock, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Brexit" of Calstock. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Calstock, Werrington, West Looe, Withiel, Zelah, Zennor, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Calstock. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Calstock for Brexit
Calstock (Cornish: Kalstok) is a civil parish and a large village in south east Cornwall, England, United Kingdom, on the border with Devon. The village is situated on the River Tamar 6 miles (9.7 km) south west of Tavistock and 10 miles (16 km) north of Plymouth.The parish had a population of 6,095 in the 2001 census. This had increased to 6,431 at the 2011 census. The parish encompasses 5,760 acres (23.3 km2) of land, 70 acres (0.28 km2) of water, and 44 acres (0.18 km2) of the tidal Tamar.
As well as Calstock, other settlements in the parish include Albaston, Chilsworthy, Gunnislake, Harrowbarrow, Latchley, Metherell, Coxpark, Dimson, Drakewalls, Norris Green, Rising Sun and St Ann's Chapel.Calstock village is within the Tamar Valley AONB, is overlooked by Cotehele house and gardens, and lies on the scenic Tamar Valley railway. Calstock railway station opened on 2 March 1908. The village is twinned with Saint-Thuriau in Brittany, France.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Calstock:
Calstock: 50.483333, -4.200000
- New Year Breaks in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Calstock, Cornwall tonight
- Restaurants in Calstock, Cornwall tonight