Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Helston, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Brexit" of Helston. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Helston, Quethiock, Redruth, Roche, Ruan Lanihorne, Ruan Major, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Helston. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Helston for Brexit
Helston (Cornish: Hellys) is a town and civil parish in Cornwall, England, United Kingdom. It is situated at the northern end of the Lizard Peninsula approximately 12 miles (19 km) east of Penzance and 9 miles (14 km) south-west of Falmouth. Helston is the most southerly town on the island of Great Britain and is around 1.5 miles (2.4 km) farther south than Penzance. The population in 2011 was 11,700.The former stannary and cattle market town is best known for the annual Furry Dance (known locally as the Flora Dance), said to originate from the medieval period. However, the Hal-an-Tow is reputed to be of Celtic origin. The associated song and music, The Floral Dance, is known to have been written in 1911. In 2001, the town celebrated the 800th anniversary of the granting of its Charter.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Helston:
Helston: 50.099722, -5.272222
- New Year in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- New Year Breaks in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Night Classes in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- On Tour in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Online Gaming in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Pancake Day in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Pantomime in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Pubs in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Radio in Helston, Cornwall tonight
- Religious Events in Helston, Cornwall tonight