Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Illogan, Cornwall, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cornwall area for "Brexit" of Illogan. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Illogan, North Petherwin, North Tamerton, Otterham, Padstow, Par, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Illogan. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Illogan for Brexit
Illogan (pronounced illuggan, Cornish: Egloshalow) is a village and civil parish in west Cornwall, England, UK, two miles (3 km) northwest of Redruth. The population of Illogan was 5,404 at the 2011 census. In the same year the population of the Camborne-Redruth urban area, which also includes Carn Brea, Illogan and several satellite villages, stood at 55,400 making it the largest conurbation in Cornwall.
Originally a rural area supporting itself by farming and agriculture, Illogan shared in the general leap into prosperity brought about by the mining boom, which was experienced by the whole Camborne-Redruth area.
Related locations in Cornwall:
More of tonight for Illogan:
Illogan: 50.233333, -5.266667
- Bank Holiday in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Bars in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Black Friday in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Bonfire Night in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Book Launch in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Burns Night in Illogan, Cornwall tonight
- Chinese New Year in Illogan, Cornwall tonight