Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Ruthin, Denbighshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Denbighshire area for "Brexit" of Ruthin. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Ruthin, Meliden, Nantglyn, , Prestatyn, Rhewl, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ruthin. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ruthin for Brexit
Ruthin ( (listen) RITH-in; Welsh: Rhuthun) is the county town of Denbighshire in north Wales and a community in the southern part of the Vale of Clwyd. The older town, the castle and St Peter's Square lie on a hill, but many newer parts in the flood plain of the River Clwyd. This emerged several times in the late 1990s – flood-control works costing £3 million were completed in autumn 2003. Ruthin is skirted by villages such as Pwllglas and Rhewl. The name comes from the Welsh words rhudd (red) and din (fort), reflecting the colour of the sandstone bedrock, of which the castle was built in 1277–1284. The original name was Castell Coch yng Ngwern-fôr (Red Castle in the Sea Swamps). The mill is nearby. Maen Huail is a registered ancient monument attributed to the brother of Gildas and King Arthur, located outside Barclays Bank in St Peter's Square.
Related locations in Denbighshire:
More of tonight for Ruthin:
Ruthin: 53.116667, -3.300000
- Fitness in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Flooding in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Football in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Freshers Week in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Fund Raising in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- General Election in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Halloween in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Holidays in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Horse Racing in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight
- Hotels in Ruthin, Denbighshire tonight