Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Bradpole, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Brexit" of Bradpole. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Bradpole, Morden, Morecombelake, Morecomb, Moreton, Mosterton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Bradpole. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Bradpole for Brexit
Bradpole is a village and civil parish in south west Dorset, England, in the Brit valley, 1 mile (1.6 km) outside Bridport. In the 2011 census the population of the parish was 2,339.In 1651 Charles II passed through Bradpole in his efforts to evade capture after he failed to sail to France from Charmouth following his defeat at the Battle of Worcester. An inscribed stone in the south of the parish, where Lee Lane meets the A35 trunk road between Bridport and Dorchester, marks the place where he took a turning off the main road to escape from his pursuers.Bradpole is the birthplace of industrialist and Liberal Party politician William Edward Forster (1818 - 1886), who was instrumental in bringing through the 1870 Elementary Education Act. He is commemorated by the village Memorial Hall.The parish church was built in 1845, following two previous buildings on the same site. Its communion cup dates from the 16th century. A chapel of ease, St Andrew's, was built in 1858-60 and is now redundant.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Bradpole:
Bradpole: 50.733333, -2.733333
- Kavos 2016 in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- LGBT Events in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Live in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Malia 2016 in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Market in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Motor Racing in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- New Year in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- New Year Breaks in Bradpole, Dorset tonight
- Night Classes in Bradpole, Dorset tonight