Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Sherborne, Dorset, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dorset area for "Brexit" of Sherborne. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Sherborne, Child Okeford, Chiswell, Christchurch, Compton Abbas, Compton, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Sherborne. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Sherborne for Brexit
Sherborne is a market town and civil parish in north west Dorset, in South West England. It is sited on the River Yeo, on the edge of the Blackmore Vale, 6 miles (10 kilometres) east of Yeovil. The A30 road, which connects London to Penzance, runs through the town. In the 2011 census the population of Sherborne parish and the two electoral wards was 9,523. 28.7% of the population is aged 65 or older.Sherborne's historic buildings include Sherborne Abbey, its manor house, independent schools, and two castles: the ruins of a 12th-century fortified palace and the 16th-century mansion known as Sherborne Castle built by Sir Walter Raleigh. Much of the old town, including the abbey and many medieval and Georgian buildings, is built from distinctive ochre-coloured ham stone.
The town is served by Sherborne railway station.
Related locations in Dorset:
More of tonight for Sherborne:
Sherborne: 50.950000, -2.500000
- Market in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Motor Racing in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- New Year in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- New Year Breaks in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Night Classes in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- On Tour in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Online Gaming in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Pancake Day in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Pantomime in Sherborne, Dorset tonight
- Pubs in Sherborne, Dorset tonight