Whats going on tonight?
Brexit in Cnoc, Eilean Siar, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Eilean Siar area for "Brexit" of Cnoc. Featuring Brexit, Leave the EU, Brexit Party, Change UK, January 31st 2020, Brexit Celebration and Brexit in Cnoc, Valtos, Vatisker, Vatsker, Western Isles Islands Area, Western Isles, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cnoc. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cnoc for Brexit
Cnoc an Fhreiceadain (Hill of Watching or Watch Hill) is a coastal mountain peak in northern Scotland. It is 307 metres (1,007 ft) high with commanding views along the north coast of Scotland to Orkney in the east to Durness and Arkle in the West. It lies in the parish of Tongue with the crofting township of Coldbackie at its foot and looks across the Kyle of Tongue and Tongue Bay to the Rabbit Islands.
Cnoc an Fhreiceadain is an Old Red Sandstone conglomerate, and dates from the Paleozoic era, around 400 million years ago.In 2004 as part of the BBC's Top Gear motoring programme, Jeremy Clarkson drove a Land Rover Discovery 3 from sea level to the summit of Cnoc an Fhreiceadain. The programme was criticised by the Mountaineering Council for Scotland for the potential impact of the climb on peat bogs and heather environments.
Related locations in Eilean Siar:
More of tonight for Cnoc:
Cnoc: 58.200000, -6.266667
- New Year in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- New Year Breaks in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Night Classes in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- On Tour in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Online Gaming in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Pancake Day in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Pantomime in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Pubs in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Radio in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight
- Religious Events in Cnoc, Eilean Siar tonight