Whats going on tonight?
Chinese New Year in Dungannon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Dungannon area for "Chinese New Year" of Dungannon. Featuring chinese new year, cny, Chinese festival that celebrates the beginning of a new year on the traditional Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year in Dungannon, Newmills, Sherrigrim, The Bawn, Tullyallen, Tynan, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Dungannon. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Dungannon for Chinese New Year
Dungannon (from Irish: Dún Geanainn, meaning 'Geanann's fort') is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the second-largest town in the county (after Omagh) and had a population of 14,340 at the 2011 Census. The Dungannon and South Tyrone Borough Council had its headquarters in the town, though since 2015 the area has been covered by Mid-Ulster District Council.
For centuries, it was the 'capital' of the O'Neill dynasty of Tír Eoghain, who dominated most of Ulster and built a castle on the hill. After the O'Neills' defeat in the Nine Years' War, the English founded a plantation town on the site, which grew into what is now Dungannon. Dungannon has won Ulster in Bloom's Best Kept Town Award five times. It currently has the highest percentage of immigrants of any town in Northern Ireland.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Chinese New Year':
Related locations in Dungannon:
More of tonight for Dungannon:
Dungannon: 54.533333, -6.616667
- Awards Events in Dungannon tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Dungannon tonight
- Bands in Dungannon tonight
- Bank Holiday in Dungannon tonight
- Bars in Dungannon tonight
- Black Friday in Dungannon tonight
- Bonfire Night in Dungannon tonight
- Book Launch in Dungannon tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Dungannon tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Dungannon tonight