Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Breaks in Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Christmas Breaks" of Argyll and Bute. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, breaks, christmas breaks, winter, winter breaks, gifts, festive season, stay, staycation, hotel, bed and breakfasts, motels, events, accommodation and Christmas Breaks in Argyll and Bute, Oban, Oragaig, Otter Ferry, Pennygown, Pennymore, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Argyll and Bute. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Argyll and Bute for Christmas Breaks
Argyll and Bute (Scots: Argyll an Buit; Scottish Gaelic: Earra-Ghàidheal agus Bòd, pronounced [ɛrˠəˈɣɛːəlˠ̪ akəs̪ ˈpɔːtʲ]) is one of 32 unitary council areas in Scotland and a lieutenancy area. The current lord-lieutenant for Argyll and Bute is Jane Margaret MacLeod (14 July 2020). The administrative centre for the council area is in Lochgilphead at Kilmory Castle, a 19th-century Gothic Revival building and estate. The current council leader is Robin Currie, a councillor for Kintyre and the Islands.Argyll and Bute covers the second-largest administrative area of any Scottish council. The council area adjoins those of Highland, Perth and Kinross, Stirling and West Dunbartonshire.
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Argyll and Bute:
Argyll and Bute: 56.600000, -6.600000
- Student Clubbing in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Summer Solstice in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Super Saturday in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Takeaway in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Tennis in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Thanksgiving in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Theatre in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Theme Parks in Argyll and Bute tonight
- TV in Argyll and Bute tonight
- Valentines Day in Argyll and Bute tonight