Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Lights Switch On in Strangford, Ards, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ards area for "Christmas Lights Switch On" of Strangford. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, lights switch-on, lights, switch on, shops, festive season and Christmas Lights Switch On in Strangford, Donaghadee, Drumhirk, Glastry, Greyabbey, Kearney, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Strangford. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Strangford for Christmas Lights Switch On
Strangford (from Old Norse Strangr-fjǫrðr, meaning 'strong fjord') is a small village at the mouth of Strangford Lough in County Down, Northern Ireland. It has a population of 475 according to the 2001 Census.
On the other side of the lough is Portaferry. Transport NI, an executive agency of the Department for Infrastructure, operates the Portaferry - Strangford Ferry service across Strangford Lough between the villages of Strangford and Portaferry. To travel the distance between Strangford and Portaferry by road is approximately 75 kilometres and takes about an hour and a half by car. By contrast, the ferry route is approximately 0.6 nautical miles (1.1 km) with a typical crossing time of about 8 minutes. The village has a small harbour, which is overlooked by rows of 19th-century cottages and a fine Georgian terrace.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Christmas Lights Switch On':
Related locations in Ards:
More of tonight for Strangford:
Strangford: 54.366667, -5.500000
- Book Launch in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Brexit in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Burns Night in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Chinese New Year in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Christmas in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Strangford, Ards tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Strangford, Ards tonight