Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Mad Friday in Clackmannanshire, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Clackmannanshire area for "Christmas Mad Friday" of Clackmannanshire. Featuring christmas mad friday, mad friday, xmas, crimbo, office party, parties, work night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Mad Friday in Clackmannanshire, Alloa, Alva, Cambus, Clackmannan, Clackmannan County, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Clackmannanshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Clackmannanshire for Christmas Mad Friday
Clackmannanshire ( (listen); Scots: Clackmannanshire; Scottish Gaelic: Siorrachd Chlach Mhannainn) is a historic county, council area, registration county and Lieutenancy area in Scotland, bordering the council areas of Stirling, Fife, and Perth & Kinross and the historic counties of Perthshire, Stirlingshire and Fife.
The name consists of elements from three languages. The first element is from Scottish Gaelic: Clach meaning "Stone". Mannan is a derivative of the Brythonic name of the Manaw, the Iron Age tribe who inhabited the area. The final element is the English word shire. As Britain's smallest historic county, it is often nicknamed "The Wee County". When written, Clackmannanshire is commonly abbreviated to Clacks.
Related locations in Clackmannanshire:
More of tonight for Clackmannanshire:
Clackmannanshire: 56.116667, -3.800000
- Ibiza 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- January Sales in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- LGBT Events in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Live in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Malia 2016 in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Market in Clackmannanshire tonight
- Motor Racing in Clackmannanshire tonight
- New Year in Clackmannanshire tonight