Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Markets in Ballymena, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Ballymena area for "Christmas Markets" of Ballymena. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, market, markets, winter fairs, gifts, festive season and Christmas Markets in Ballymena, Ballycloghan, Ballykennedy, Ballymena District, Broughshane, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Ballymena. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Ballymena for Christmas Markets
Ballymena ( BAL-ee-MEE-nə; from Irish: an Baile Meánach [ənˠ ˌbˠalʲə ˈmʲaːn̪ˠəx], meaning 'the middle townland') is a town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It had a population of 29,551 people at the 2011 Census, making it the eighth largest town in Northern Ireland by population. It is part of the Borough of Mid and East Antrim.
The town was built on the Braid River, on land given to the Adair family by King Charles I in 1626, with a right to hold two annual fairs and a Saturday market in perpetuity. Surrounding villages are Cullybackey, Ahoghill, Broughshane, and Kells-Connor.
Related locations in Ballymena:
More of tonight for Ballymena:
Ballymena: 54.866667, -6.366667
- Motor Racing in Ballymena tonight
- New Year in Ballymena tonight
- New Year Breaks in Ballymena tonight
- Night Classes in Ballymena tonight
- On Tour in Ballymena tonight
- Online Gaming in Ballymena tonight
- Pancake Day in Ballymena tonight
- Pantomime in Ballymena tonight
- Pubs in Ballymena tonight
- Radio in Ballymena tonight