Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Tannadice, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Christmas Party" of Tannadice. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Tannadice, Kirriemuir, Letham, Liff, Lintrathen, Little Forter, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tannadice. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tannadice for Christmas Party
Tannadice Park, usually referred to as Tannadice, is a football stadium in Dundee, Scotland. It is the home ground of Dundee United F.C., who have played at Tannadice since the club was founded as Dundee Hibernian in 1909. The stadium has been all-seated since 1994 and has a capacity of 14,223. It is located only 200 yards (180 m) from Dundee F.C.'s stadium, Dens Park; the two are the closest senior football grounds in the UK.
The ground was previously known as Clepington Park, and was used by a number of local teams in the 19th century. It was the home of Dundee Wanderers F.C. from 1894 until 1909, including their single season in membership of the Scottish Football League (1894–95). The name of the ground was changed to Tannadice when Dundee Hibernian took over the lease in 1909.
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Tannadice:
Tannadice: 56.700000, -2.850000
- Fitness in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Flooding in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Football in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Freshers Week in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Fund Raising in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- General Election in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Halloween in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Holidays in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Horse Racing in Tannadice, Angus tonight
- Hotels in Tannadice, Angus tonight