Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Kintra, Argyll and Bute, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Argyll and Bute area for "Christmas Party" of Kintra. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Kintra, Connel Ferry, Coulport, County of Argyll, Cour, Cove, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Kintra. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Kintra for Christmas Party
Kintra (Scottish Gaelic: Ceann na Tràgha), literally "country" in Scots is a settlement on the North-Western coast of the Ross of Mull, Scotland. The settlement is within the parish of Kilfinichen and Kilvickeon. It has approximately 15 permanent residents, in addition to seasonal or recreational visitors. Most of the settlement is in the form of a line of houses parallel to the shore (a small, unpaved road, low defense wall and grassy area separate the beach from the houses).
The size of the beach is very much dependent on the tide: at high tide, there may be no beach and much of the grassy area is submerged. At low tide, there may be up to 50 m of beach. The bay in which Kintra resides is sheltered by numerous, small islands and outcrops composed of local granite stones. Kintra lies about 2 miles north east of Fionnphort (near Iona).
Related locations in Argyll and Bute:
More of tonight for Kintra:
Kintra: 55.650000, -6.250000
- Takeaway in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Tennis in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Thanksgiving in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Theatre in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- TV in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Valentines Day in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Weather in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight
- Zante 2016 in Kintra, Argyll and Bute tonight