Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Tondu, Bridgend, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Bridgend area for "Christmas Party" of Tondu. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Tondu, Pont Rhyd-y-cyff, Pontycymer, Pont y Cymmer, Porthcawl, Price Town, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Tondu. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Tondu for Christmas Party
Tondu (English: Black Meadow) is a village in Bridgend County Borough, Wales, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) north of the town of Bridgend, in the community of Ynysawdre.
Tondu lies on the A4063 from Bridgend to Maesteg, and was established in the late 18th century as a coal mining village servicing the Parc Slip Colliery. In later years, an iron works was also established, and in the 19th century, a brick works was constructed using the clay from the carboniferous coal measures to make a variety of bricks, mostly for engineering. The brick works was demolished in 1977. The association with the coal industry was also reflected in the large area office of the National Coal Board in the village and a centre for the Mines Rescue Service.
Related locations in Bridgend:
More of tonight for Tondu:
Tondu: 51.546667, -3.598611
- Bonfire Night in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Book Launch in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Brexit in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Burns Night in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Chinese New Year in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Breaks in Tondu, Bridgend tonight
- Christmas Late Night Shopping in Tondu, Bridgend tonight