Whats going on tonight?
Christmas Party in Carrickfergus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Carrickfergus area for "Christmas Party" of Carrickfergus. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, party, parties, work, night out, party table, christmas party and Christmas Party in Carrickfergus, Greenisland, Kilroot, Whitehead, Woodburn, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Carrickfergus. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Carrickfergus for Christmas Party
Carrickfergus (from Irish: Carraig Fhearghais [ˌkaːɾˠəɟ ˈaɾˠɣəʃ], meaning "Fergus' rock") is a large town in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. It sits on the north shore of Belfast Lough, 11 miles (18 km) from Belfast. The town had a population of 27,998 at the 2011 Census. It is County Antrim's oldest town and one of the oldest towns in Ireland as a whole. Carrickfergus Castle, built in the late 12th century at the behest of Anglo-Norman knight John de Courcy, was the capital of the Earldom of Ulster. After the earldom's collapse, it remained the only English outpost in Ulster for the next four centuries. Carrickfergus was the administrative centre for Carrickfergus Borough Council, before this was amalgamated into the Mid and East Antrim District Council in 2015, and forms part of the Belfast Metropolitan Area. It is also a townland of 65 acres, a civil parish and a barony.
Related locations in Carrickfergus:
More of tonight for Carrickfergus:
Carrickfergus: 54.733333, -5.750000
- Awards Events in Carrickfergus tonight
- Ayia Napa 2016 in Carrickfergus tonight
- Bands in Carrickfergus tonight
- Bank Holiday in Carrickfergus tonight
- Bars in Carrickfergus tonight
- Black Friday in Carrickfergus tonight
- Bonfire Night in Carrickfergus tonight
- Book Launch in Carrickfergus tonight
- Boutique Hotels in Carrickfergus tonight
- Boxing Day Sales in Carrickfergus tonight