Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Coagh, Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Christmas" of Coagh. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Coagh, Ballyronan, Beaghmore, Broughderg, Churchtown, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Coagh. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Coagh for Christmas
Coagh (, from Irish: An Cuach, meaning "the hollow") is a small village in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, five miles (8 km) east of Cookstown. Part of the village also extends into County Londonderry. It had a population of 545 people in the 2001 Census. It owes its existence to George Butle Conyngham of Springhill, and was founded in 1728 when King George II of Great Britain granted Conyngham a market charter allowing the village to host four fairs yearly. It is situated within Mid-Ulster District.
The village nestles among gentle, low-lying land between the Sperrins and Lough Neagh. The main feature of the village is Hanover Square, which was named after the reigning Hanoverian George II by Conyngham. The village has been an ancient settlement for several thousand years; overlooking Coagh is Tamlaght Stone, a Mesolithic dolmen erected c. 4500 BCE.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Coagh:
Coagh: 54.650000, -6.616667
- Christmas Party in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Cinema in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Clubbing in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Comedy in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Concerts in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Coronavirus in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Cricket in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Cyber Monday in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Dating Events in Coagh, Cookstown tonight
- Diwali in Coagh, Cookstown tonight