Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Grizedale, Cumbria, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cumbria area for "Christmas" of Grizedale. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Grizedale, Grasmere, Grayrigg, Great Asby, Great Blencow, Great Britain, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Grizedale. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Grizedale for Christmas
Grizedale Forest is a 24.47 km² area of woodland in the Lake District of North West England, located to the east of Coniston Water and to the south of Hawkshead. It is made up of a number of hills, small tarns and the settlements of Grizedale and Satterthwaite. It is managed by the Forestry Commission and is a popular tourist destination with waymarked footpaths, mountain biking, an aerial assault course, a 16-bed hostel, and a visitor centre with a children's playground, education centre, café and shop. The car-parking of Grizedale Forest Visitors Centre is situated on the site of the former Grizedale Hall where its remains can be still seen.
In past years, several stages on the WRC RAC Rally were held on tracks through Grizedale Forest every winter. The poor weather prevalent at the time of the rallies led to it earning the nickname "Grizly Grizedale". The forest continues to be used for two annual rallies: the Malcolm Wilson Rally and the Grizedale Stages Rally, based in Coniston.
Related locations in Cumbria:
More of tonight for Grizedale:
Grizedale: 54.350000, -3.016667
- Christmas Lights Switch On in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Mad Friday in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Markets in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Christmas Party in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Cinema in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Clubbing in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Comedy in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Concerts in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Coronavirus in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight
- Cricket in Grizedale, Cumbria tonight