Whats going on tonight?
Christmas in Croyde, Devon, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Devon area for "Christmas" of Croyde. Featuring christmas, xmas, crimbo, festive season, frozen, iTunes, presents, santa, toys, stockings, sales, turkey and Christmas in Croyde, Lustleigh, Luton, Lydford, Lympstone, Lynmouth, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Croyde. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Croyde for Christmas
Croyde is a village on the west-facing coastline of North Devon, England. The village lies on the South West Coast Path near to Baggy Point, which is owned by the National Trust. It lies within the North Devon Coast Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Croyde village and its beach faces the Atlantic Ocean near the western limit of the Bristol Channel.
Croyde Stream runs through the village, eventually leading to the beach. The centre of the village is roughly at the intersection of Hobbes' Hill, Jones' Hill and St. Mary's Road. At this spot, Croyde Bridge carries the road over the stream.
Public services are provided by the North Devon District Council (NDDC) based in Barnstaple. The village is in the civil parish of Georgeham, and for ecclesiastical purposes within the Diocese of Exeter.
Related locations in Devon:
More of tonight for Croyde:
Croyde: 51.133333, -4.216667
- Firework Displays in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Fitness in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Flooding in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Football in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Freshers Week in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Fund Raising in Croyde, Devon tonight
- General Election in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Halloween in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Holidays in Croyde, Devon tonight
- Horse Racing in Croyde, Devon tonight