Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Forfarshire, Angus, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Angus area for "Clubbing" of Forfarshire. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Forfarshire, Barry, Brechin, Brewlands, Bridgend of Lintrathen, Bridge of Dun, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Forfarshire. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Forfarshire for Clubbing
Angus (Scottish Gaelic: Aonghas) is one of the 32 local government council areas of Scotland, a registration county and a lieutenancy area. The council area borders Aberdeenshire, Dundee City and Perth and Kinross. Main industries include agriculture and fishing. Global pharmaceuticals company GSK has a significant presence in Montrose in the north of the county.
Angus was historically a county (known officially as Forfarshire from the 18th century until 1928), bordering Kincardineshire to the north-east, Aberdeenshire to the north and Perthshire to the west; southwards it faced Fife across the Firth of Tay; these remain the borders of Angus, minus Dundee which now forms its own small separate council area). Angus remains a registration county and a lieutenancy area. In 1975 some of its administrative functions were transferred to the council district of the Tayside Region, and in 1995 further reform resulted in the establishment of the unitary Angus Council.
- Oops! No results! Reload Page
Related Locations for 'Clubbing':
Related locations in Angus:
More of tonight for Forfarshire:
Forfarshire: 56.666667, -2.916667
- Restaurants in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Rugby in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Snowing in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Sports in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Spring Equinox in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Student Clubbing in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Summer Solstice in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Super Saturday in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Takeaway in Forfarshire, Angus tonight
- Tennis in Forfarshire, Angus tonight