Whats going on tonight?
Clubbing in Cookstown, UK - Find out whats going on tonight in the Cookstown area for "Clubbing" of Cookstown. Featuring club, clubbing, disco, rave and Clubbing in Cookstown, Cookstown District, Corchoney Cross Roads, Cross Roads, Donaghey, Drumshanbo, and includes local tweets, a map and local events in Cookstown. Are you #in2nite or #out2nite in Cookstown for Clubbing
Cookstown (Irish: An Chorr Chríochach, [anˠ ˌxoːɾˠ ˈçɾʲiːxəx]) is a town in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is the fourth largest town in the county and had a population of 12,546 in the 2021 census. It, along with Magherafelt and Dungannon, is one of the main towns in the Mid-Ulster council area. It was founded around 1620 when the townlands in the area were leased by an English ecclesiastical lawyer, Dr. Alan Cooke, from the Archbishop of Armagh, who had been granted the lands after the Flight of the Earls during the Plantation of Ulster. It was one of the main centres of the linen industry west of the River Bann, and until 1956, the processes of flax spinning, weaving, bleaching and beetling were carried out in the town.
Related locations in Cookstown:
More of tonight for Cookstown:
Cookstown: 54.633333, -6.550000
- Ibiza 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- January Sales in Cookstown tonight
- Kavos 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- LGBT Events in Cookstown tonight
- Live in Cookstown tonight
- Magaluf 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- Malia 2016 in Cookstown tonight
- Market in Cookstown tonight
- Motor Racing in Cookstown tonight
- New Year in Cookstown tonight